best response to a sexist boyfriend
Summer look NYC 2014 #chill #bananapancakes #stabler #unstabler #whine #wine #turndownforwhat #passion #yoga #namaste #vans #originalfuckboy #mentor #daddyissues
Menstrual pads have been mentioned as early as the 10th century, in the Suda, where Hypatia, who lived in the 4th century AD, was said to have thrown one of her used menstrual rags at an admirer in an attempt to discourage him
if you don’t think history is a truly inspiring subject you’re wrong (via fashiondisastercecil)
forever confused by the injuries i find on my body
I’m the person who enjoys watching the cable TV guide.
just flicked the zipper of our porch couch multiple times because i assumed it was a bug.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Remember when Spencer spray-painted Heidi’s apartment